Saturday, November 17, 2007

Vivo City (inside the mall)

Vivo City was officially opened on 1st December 2006. It is just one of the many shopping malls in Singapore (a shopping and food paradise).

Sometimes it get so crowded but the good thing is Vivo City is very big and spacious for all.

I love taking photos of escalators. But I think I did not take a good photo of it. I guess it was because of my fear of heights......lol (Look at my other posting on escalators.....http://alicesgdiary.blogspot.com/2007/11/escalators.html)

The interior and colour of vivo city is very nice and soothing. I like simple colours and not too loud colours, it make shopping more relaxing....



And who could have forgotten about food. There are many restaurants in vivo city and of course food courts with different ethnic food that is inexpensive. Kopitiam is a non-halal food court.

Banquet food court is a halal food court means it served no pork. Isn't it great with the wide range of choices of food in Singapore.

No comments: