Sunday, January 6, 2008

Singapore Botanic Garden-Swan Lake

This is the Swan Lake in Singapore Botanic Gardens. It used to have many swans but I spotted only two swans. I wondered where all the black swans had gone.

Not sure everyone interested in my tales with these two swans....lol. I thought I would go home empty handed without photos of the swans. The two swans were spotted at the far end of the pond and then I tried to get their attention but the swans just ignore me and ate their food. Just as I was about to give up, these two lovely swans swam so fast to me like a motor boat. It is kind of funny....hahaha. Did you spot their webbed feet, they paddled very fast towards us with their feet.





And now I am so satisfied taking so many photos of these two swans, they actually swam so close to us and stay with us for a long time. I enjoy the moment with the swans and had a fun time at Swans Lake.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 1st photo is great. What a beautiful shot!
I like the swans. They are beautiful as well!

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

quintarantino said...

The photos of the swans are very beautiful but I must tell you: that first one is amazing. Really adorable.

ro_pumpkin said...

i really like the place cause is so quiet most of the times , even in weekends . you can just relax watching the swans for example . last time i've been there i saw 3 swans . probably the little one grew up and went to study abroad

alicesg said...

Hahaha, you might be right RO. But the last I saw are two more black swans. They might be on holiday....lol.