Saturday, March 29, 2008

Back from Holiday

Hi all, Sorry for taking a long rest from blogging. I took a vacation to South Korea for a holiday and I enjoyed the beautiful scenery and the cold weather. I thought it was already springtime in Korea but the weather seems to be winter. At times it dropped to 2 degrees celsius during the day and night it was freezing cold. Good thing I had my winter jacket and some warm clothings. I hope to sort out the holiday photos and post them in my travel blog and food blog. I might be slow in posting photos in this blog, so please visit my other blogs for the holiday photos.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Alice, glad you're back and I'm expecting to see more great posts from you and your lovely country and holidays too.

Jilly said...

Welcome back, Alice! Looking forward to your photos. This looks like a fun performance. Love the clothes!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you are back. I love South Korea! Which cities did you visited? I hope you had a great holiday.

Yes this year it is strange. It is suppose to be spring now, but it was snowing in Manchester a few days ago. Although it has stopped now, but it sure is colder than past years. :)

Hope to see more wonderful post from you.

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

Lara said...

welcome back! looking forward to see all the photos!

dennis said...

Dennis says Hooray! You're back!

Gordon said...

Welcome back; I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday despite the cold weather.

alicesg said...

Thanks for the warm welcome back home. It is great to be back home sweet home. Missed my Singaporean food. :)

Alex, I been to many cities in South Korea, i.e. Seoul, Jeju Island, Daegu, Muju and Jeonju.

jungmin said...

Hi alicesg, I'm from South Korea, especillay Busan. Did you visit Busan, also?

zakscloset said...

oh i love this korean dance and costume! i'd love to visit korea someday. welcome back!!