Saturday, August 2, 2008

Blog Problem


Geez, I keep getting this and get booted out of my own blog. Seems like many of my fellow bloggers faced this problem too. Sorry if I dont get to visit your blogs.
I found this on blogger.com
Quote:
Some blogs have been mistakenly marked as spam. Affected users are not able to post to their blog and received an email indicating Blogger classified their blog as spam. We are actively working to correct the issue. — latest update on Friday, August 01, 2008
Unquote:
I got this message from Jim:

Quote:
This is Jim, sitemeter is the problem. Google sitemeter down I had to change the code;
August 2, 2008 10:58
Unquote:
I had to remove sitemeter from my blog temporary and see what happen.

Latest Update: After removing site meter, it seems to be ok at the moment. Geez. Thank you Jim, you are a genius. :)

4 comments:

Tom said...

Alice I have had this today....
Try this fix..
Click 'TOOLS'
Click 'Internet Options'
Click 'Advanced'

Scroll down to the botton and make sure that SSL and TLS are enabled..

Click Apply and then 'Refresh'

Try to see if that's fixed the problem..., it fixed mine.

Tom

Anonymous said...

Hi Alice :o)
I hope your blog problems are soon rectified. That kind of thing is never fun.

alicesg said...

Thank you Tom. Will check it out.

escape said...

who would want that to happen to their blog? thank God you recovered yours.