Friday, November 6, 2009

Award


It is so lovely to be remembered by a best friend half a planet away. She is CC of Lacenribbonroses and she presented me with a Gorgeous Blogger Award. Thank you so much CC and sorry for taking so long to post about this award.

For the award, I am to tell 6 things about myself and to pass the award on to 6 more people.

1. I love travelling and taking lots of photos.
2. Love collecting unique things like cocktail stirrers, key chains, empty boxes with beautiful patterns/pictures, etc

3. Enjoyed cooking but hate the washing up part.

4. My favourite colour is purple.

5. Have a best friend for more than 40 years and our friendship is still going very strong. :)

6. Lastly, my favourite fruit is durian, the king of fruits.

1 comment:

SandyCarlson said...

That's a nice post. Really nice.