Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Universal Studio - New York

This part of the Universal Studio was modelled after New York.

Oh I am interested in the Yellow Cab. It's colour looked so striking and beautiful.








They even have a New York subway model in the theme park.



I love taking photo of attractive doors.

Loui's NY Pizza Parlor - The pizza in here looked so yummy but I did not take the pizza cause I had my meal at the Jurassic Park food court earlier . My photos are not in the right order of my visit. I think I will come another in the "after hours" where the rides are closed and they charged only $5 for the visit (without rides/shows). I will talk about the "after hour visit" in later post.

A performer playing the saxophone, it looked as if I am in the streets of New York....cool.


A shop selling various hats and many just try on the hats on display just to have their photos taken.

No comments: