Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My World Tuesday - It's Barbie


Saw these beautiful costumes at Junction Eight while shopping with family. It's part of the christmas decoration for Junction Eight and the theme was Barbie. These costumes were part of the Barbie Doll's collection.









I have never play with Barbie Doll in my life. During my childhood I had paper dolls. We drew and designed and coloured our paper dresses for our paper dolls. And could you believe it, I actually named my paper doll, Alice when I was nine years old. :) I should not have threw them away when I grow up...sigh.

I wonder if kids still play paper dolls now.

Please visit "That's my World" for other parts of the world.

6 comments:

Mridula said...

Lovely dresses, they look so beautiful.

Oman said...

i wonder if it can fit a human lol.

happy holidays and all the best for the coming year :)

Elaine Yim said...

I like Barbie. Happy New Year 2011!

Sylvia K said...

Fun captures, Alice! I played with paper dolls mostly when I was a child, but when I did play with dolls they were always baby dolls because I wanted a big family!! I had one, too! I have four grown kids. And I got to spend Christmas with two of them this year! Hope your Christmas was all you wanted it to be. And wishing you a very Happy New Year!

Sylvia

escape said...

nice nice. ill check if niece will like that. hahaha...

by the way thanks for the reply on sim lim and funan.

Alexander said...

Oh very beautiful fairy tale like dresses!

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex