Friday, August 12, 2011

Visit to Asian Civilisations Museum


Visit to the Asian Civilisations Musem this weekend is free of charge. Do visit it as there is a special exhibition on The Terracotta Warriors from China. Besides this exhibition, there are also lots of lovely artefacts to see in this museum.


I visited two days ago and pay a $5 admission fee while my niece dont have to pay any admission fee cause she is a full time Singapore Student. Was a good experience for both little niece and myself, both of us love visiting museums.

Will post photos later.

3 comments:

x_pEpPeRoNi_x said...

Interesting.:P I wish I could've been in Singapore while this is on.

Saw them in Xian and curious what the stuff they brought in to Singapore are like!

x_pEpPeRoNi_x said...

I wish I could've been in Singapore while this is on!

Saw them in Xian and curious what stuff they brought in to Singapore this time.

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Alice Sweetie...
You could to visit the most wonderful places. I love to go along with in your posts. You always make me feel as though I am right there with you.

I bet these warrior statutes are positively stunning. I so wish I lived in Singapore and could take a visit. Thank you sweet friend.

This is the Miracle Weekend makeover. I am one of the hosting sites. For every comment left, Guideposts magazine will pay a dollar, to the next cancer makeover patient. Please stop by and read the story about 9 year old Charlie, and bless me with a comment. Out goal between the 4 or 5 blogs is 5,000. I know we can do it. I would appreciate it, if you pass the word around to as many friends as possible.

Thank you sweetie for a wonderful post. I love it. Have a glorious weekend. Country hugs from Phoenix, Sherry