Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pulau Ubin - Observatory Tower

I think this is the only one and only high structure in Pulau Ubin, an observatory tower at Chek Tower. It is about 7 storey high and no way I am climbing up there hahaha.

I just stand under some shades of those beautiful palms.

Looking up the tower.

I send my nephew up and had him to take photos of the surrounding from the top of the tower.

From the top of the tower, the sight of forests around us.

Another part of the view from the tower, is the sea. I think the far end is Malaysia.

Hahaha smart of my nephew to take photo of those at the bottom of the tower. No I was not among those people, remember, I was under those leaves of the palms (very well camouflaged lol)



Some cleaning and maintance at the boardwalk.

1 comment:

Living In Williamsburg Virginia said...

Nice shots of the observatory. The view is spectacular.

Darryl and Ruth :)