Friday, August 10, 2012

Skywatch Friday - Gardens By the Bay - Light Show

I spend almost the entire afternoon at the Gardens By the Bay and after dinner at the Gardens, I decided to wait for the light show at the Gardens By the Bay. The OCBC Garden Rhapsody is a twice nightly performance, at 7:45pm and 8:45pm at Gardens by the Bay’s Supertree Grove. The show is free of charge for all to enjoy.

Two short videos on the Supertrees at different time of the evening.

Sorry for the shaky camera, did not stand in the correct place to video the light show at Gardens By the Bay, think I was too near the trees.

Thought they would have fast or lively music for the light show hahaha, the music and lights were slow in coming and I think I wanted to doze off cause I spend so many hours at the Garden hahaha. Perhaps the next time I would come just in the evening to enjoy the slow music and video the light show at another spot.

For other sky watchers, please hop over to Skywatch Blog

10 comments:

Fun60 said...

I loved the photos. I will be visiting Singapore for the first time in November. I have made a note to visit these gardens so thank-you for sharing.

sceneoftranquility said...

It look like magic here.

joy said...

Wow, really worth the waiting. Spectacular!

Alice said...

Fun60, hope you have a pleasant trip in Singapore.

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

That light show was well worth waiting for.

Farida said...

I was in SG this March but did not have the chance to visit the garden. I saw some parts of it though from the SG Flyer. This is a beautiful place to spend the afternoon :D

Mable said...

Lovely pictures Alice!

Alice said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Alice said...

Wow Mable,been a long time since you are in bloggerland. :)

'Tsuki said...

That is so very impressive O_o...

I just love it !

Nice sharing indeed !